Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Peppers, peppers and more peppers!

I have enough (red) Thai peppers and Kung Pao peppers to start making vinegars for each of them! I also have enough green of each that I'm really going to have to figure out what in the world to do with them! (Seriously, right now, at the beginning of the season, I have several dozen of the things on each plant! They'll keep producing until at least the next freeze, in NOVEMBER!) I will have a full bottle of each of them very soon. I'll dry some of them, but that still leaves a huge amount that I'm going to have to figure out something for! I also have three habaneros, and my Bhut Jolokia has finally started flowering! I've got lots of mild peppers, banana, gypsy and another kind. I've also got lots of ancho, pimento (hello homemade pimento cheese!!!), serrano, Anaheim, poblano and a couple of others. I will have no shortage of peppers this year! Now, how to use all of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment